January 23, 2010

Congratulation to Scott & Joycelyn

Unfortunately Hubby is still not feeling too good to attend their holy matrimony, so I attended it alone. Im still glad I was there to give Scott & Joycelyn the blessing.

It was a small and solemn ceremony in a beautiful church. Most importantly all were there to witness and bless the newly wed couple.

When they exchange their vows, memory of "070707" flown in my mind. The day when HB and I, become Mr and Mrs.

I love some of the "advice" the priest gave.
1. When 2 come together as Husband and Wife, its no longer me and you, its US.
2. Have more children cause their blessing from God.
3. Instead of grumbling why your spouse do not have 5C, why not help them to attain the 5C. (5C are just example of your expectation towards your spouse)

May God bless them with true happiness as they emerge in their marriage.

I had to rush home to take care of Hubby, hence I forgot to take a picture with the couple.

No comments: