January 29, 2010

Antenatal Check Up - Week 37

Sheldon's Weight: 3.012Kgm
Mummy's Weight: 56.4Kgm (Managed to put back a little)

Dr Wong commented that Sheldon's weight is consider heavy for my size. Baby is well and fine. Dr Wong schedule me to go for CTG scanning on Saturday.

Got the Strep B test done, Dr Wong commented that my cervix muscle is already loosen which means I will give birth anytime.

PS: I thought of blogging this before it too late. I have been having contraction on and off since Wednesday night and its getting more and more frequent. Dr Wong want me to see him today, which I think its good. The on and off contraction is really getting on my nerve. Wish me Good Luck, in case I need to deliver my baby.

1 comment:

yeeran said...

yo gal, cant wait to see baby Sheldon ;p