December 29, 2009

Antenatal Check Up - Week 31

Sheldon's Weight: 2.048Kgm
Mummy's Weight: 53.6Kgm

Dr Wong commented that Sheldon's weight is consider quite heavy for my size. Sheldon has already turn and back facing my tummy. Hence we can no longer have the ultra sound picture of his face.

Mummy is not gaining weight well, Dr Wong expect me to be at least 54kgm, he commented that Im an underweight expecting mother. I did not skip my meals, in fact I even have heavy tea break, I just dont know why I dont gain well. So far I have gain 11.1Kgm since my pregnancy.

Im already starting to have mild contraction every now and then. Lately the contraction seem to get stronger and also experiencing more frequent Braxton Hicks contraction. Experience mothers are telling me that I might deliver in end Jan.

My next appointment will be in 2 weeks time, hopefully Sheldon had already engaged by then.

No comments: