November 4, 2009

Dream and Gender of Baby

Im not sure whether is it a mother instinct to dream of our own baby. I had a strong feeling that I am carrying a boy before Dr Wong check on the gender of Sheldon.

My first dream of Sheldon was before I even tested positive for pregnant. I was taking my usual Saturday afternoon nap, I dreamt that I was in the delivery ward delivering Sheldon. The nurse was wrapping Sheldon with a blue towel and I ask her why did you use a blue towel on my baby?
She replied "because yours is a baby boy, that why I use a blue colour towel". The dream ended here...... I didnt took it to heart as Im not aware that Im already 5 weeks pregnant.

Subsequently I dream of Sheldon, he appear to be a chubby and active toddler.

I remember of a dream that I was burping him after he had his milk but he was very distracted by the surrounding.

There was a dream that I saw Sheldon's face very clearly. He resemble me a lot esp when he smile. He was swaddle and come very close to me.

There was once I didnt recall any vivid image of anyone, but I remember telling Sheldon to latch on me properly when breastfeeding.

My last dream was that HB, Sheldon and I went for a tour. I was carrying a very chubby Sheldon, together with HB waiting for train to Chicago.

Almost 80% of Mother to be who dream of the baby gender turns out to be true. Has it work for you? It just my experience that matches with the reality. Take this lightly, as I know some Mother to be happen to have the opposite sex of what she dream of.

No comments: