October 14, 2009

From a heart broken soul

My pregnancy has been so far a joyful one despite the crazy fatigue, MS and etc. Never would I imagine I would walk out breaking down after a scan session.

Have anyone cried so badly till the vision was blur for the rest of the day?
Did any parents sang nursery rhyme to your little one with tears in your eyes?
Did any MTB cried when BB hiccups? (No one knows how relieve I felt to know tt BB JL is drinking well tt he hiccups)

I spent these few days like years........... HB told me GOD will nvr give us something we cannot handle, how I wish he didnt trust us so much.

I spend most of my time searching for relevant information and read up as much as possible. HB was right, there is no point asking what went wrong, instead we should channel our energy to remedy the issue.

God give me a tough battle ahead but Im blessed with supportive friends and family members. I Thank You all for all the kind words and supports. Most didnt ask me what happen, they just offer their best concern. We will hang in there even stronger!!!

BB JL, pls JIAYOU together!!! There are lots of love ones out there cheering for you despite knowing your condition, you will be fill with unconditional love and they are looking forward to your arrival.

Tml, I'll be going for the amnio test. This is 1 test many MTB drag, it's not becos of the pain, it's becos BB have a chance of contracting infection and 0.5% of miscarriage. No MTB in this world would risk even 0.00001% to let anything happen to their BB.

My Mom and friends told me that the amnio test will be a very painful one. Dear God if you are hearing this, doesnt matter what pain I have to go thru, as long as BB JL is well and good, I dont mind going thru any pain for a hundred, thousand or even a million times.

Pls continue to keep us in your prayer. Thank You Very Much for being with us.

2 comments:

CT said...

Take care, gal.

Jas said...

10q very much!!!