October 29, 2009

Fatigue and Extreme Exhaustion

Recently the fatigue come back again..... Its tough to get up in the morning and concentrate at work. To be honest I waste 5 days out of a week, becos I simply cant focus well at work, I just drag thru the working hours.

I don't know how long more to endure or probably the fatigue will stays with me till labour, the only thing that can keep me going is Sheldon and HB.

So when my mind is off, I think of them, think of all the happy things that will happen in the future.

Tml, I'll be seeing Sheldon again, but this time round w/o HB. He will be going for M.J's movie with his brother, cant blame him this time round as it was a last minute change of appt. Initally the antenatal check up is on Saturday, due to the appt with Orthodontics can only be make on Saturday, HB will have to miss tml antenatal check.

PS: Anyway Im still in the midst of getting this blog up, hopefully I will have more energy and time to get this blog up.

No comments: