September 27, 2009

I didnt slp well....


I was on MSN with a few friends and cousin last night, were on a topic abt insensitive comments.

After logging off, I head for my bed but cant get to slp after tossing and turning. I thought it was becos of the afternoon nap I took. Apparently I was wrong.......

I told HB I couldnt slp, he turn off the computer and started chatting with me. I was telling him I heard something very hurtful in office on Friday. He told me not to tk it to heart and dont bother abt it too much. After talking for a while I was hungry and went to have a bowl of noodles, thought I would be able to slp well after a full stomach.......... I did slp for a while but woke up after dreaming of my aunt very badly injured face when she got into an accident abt 14 yrs ago.........

I woke up at 7plus in the morning as I didnt went into deep slp. This morning I went to market with a half dead soul, and ask myself what did I do these to myself? Tt someone who said tt probably had a good slp last night, why did I punish myself for someone insensitive comment? 不开心还真的是知己找的.

Anyway a mother ever commented, "aiyo worse than a pregnant woman", right at my face................ Anyway tt sentence I heard on Friday was 100 times worse than this comment. Maybe its wasnt so much of insensitive comment but a kind of discrimination????

We are all out to make a living only, why make things difficult for each other?

2 comments:

serendipity26 said...

Hugs. I know it's hard to rid it from your mind. Will surely bug u for a couple of days. It happened to me too. I dreamed I was chased by a leopard. But take heart, once u rid that unjust thought, life goes on. Jia you!

Jas said...

Tks, lets Jia You together!!!