September 16, 2009

2nd Trimester Update

1. I still puke everyday till Wk14 and its not funny at all. I still puke abt 2 to 3 times a week, even Im in WK 18. I have already resign my fate to MS.

2. Appetite is better @ WK15, I can eat more but I have to eat real damn slow if not whatever went in will be contributed to the toilet bowl later.

3. Felt BB kicking @ WK14.5, and its getting stronger day by day.

4. Pimples outbreak is getting from bad to worse. I nvr grew 1 single pimple during my puberty stage only occasionally my AV is ard the corner but its only tt pathetic few small pimples. The pimples started in 1st trimester and it pop more in my early 2nd trimester and its big swollen ones. But this week there is no new pimples popping out and I hope it will subside from here.

5. Ear block is slightly better. If u happen to be calling me on the street and I didnt hear u, pls forgive me cos at times I cant even hear someone talking to me who is just a few steps away. This apply esp for guys with very low tone voice, there was once my boss were talking to me, suddenly I hear him speaking alien language couldnt catch a single thing he said. I only caught what he say after he repeated himself slowly.

6. I have outgrown some of my clothing and starting to wear maternity clothing.

7. Im having red little polka dots on my face,  its call Petechial Rash. Read more here.

8. I had my first Braxton Hicks contraction on 09/09 and I dont like the feeling.

The very tired face filled with little red polka dots. Pple say if u r carrying a boy, u will look very bad, How True!!!

2 comments:

serendipity26 said...

"I only caught what he say after he repeated himself slowly." <-- OMG it happened to me today also. The words seems to keep blurring. I got my colleague to repeat the same thing THREE TIMES.

Braxton Hicks so soon? How is it like?

Jas said...

The tummy suddenly very tight and last abt 2-3 mins, not a very confortable feeling.