June 23, 2009

The many little things happening ard

1. Insomnia is gone, but MS started....... Yesterday MS was worse, so bad tt I didnt even want to go to work but still force myself. I hope the MS get better.

2. Im having a lot  of phelgm, so phelgm + MS, SUX big time.

3. My appetite grew bigger, keep eating. I realise if I dont eat when my body signal hunger, MS will kick in very soon. So I just keep eating. If I miss the timing to eat, my BB will go on huner strike tt means I will lose my appetite to eat.  On a side note, my BB love Mac Harshbrown very much haha.

4. The grandma to be was ultra cute. When I told her abt my preggy news, I told her not to tell anyone first. She really didnt, she didnt even tell my sis. Last Sunday we were having Father's Day dinner, she secretly ask me a few question.

Mom: Have you buy anything?
Me: Buy what thing?
Mom (behaving secretive): The thing u told me...
Me: What thing?
Mom (more secretive): The baby thing....

Haha this grandma to be is super kan chiong sia. She say the other day she went OG and see those baby stuff and she will buy it in september. I told her not to buy so early, but I dont think she will listen.

5. Confinement issues settled. My mom is willing to take 1 month leave to do confinement for me. My EDD is ard CNY period, its very tough to find a CL at tt period.

6. My youngest sister also another cute pie. She was asking so what ur baby gonna call me. I can sense everyone excitment though everyone trying to keep cool. Im also trying to keep so cool, cos the more kan cheong everyone get the more paranod I'll get. So lets keep things in a cool manner.

7. Im blessed with a supporting spouse. HB have been very attentive to me. He make sure I have a good breakfast, he wake up when I cry in the middle of the night becos of leg cramp. He keep telling me its okay, things will get better.

PS: I hope things will get better everyday. MS dont come to me too often k.

No comments: