May 12, 2009

Today Catch - Personal Hygiene

Suddenly this topic become very hot in Sg now. Im a cleanliness freak not since young. Its since when I were a part time dental nurse during my poly sch years. I wash my hand every now and then in the clinic despite wearing glove. I make sure I tk a hot bath after I finish work. I wear mask 99% of the time when Im in the clinic. During operation I will request for surgery gown.

Since then I inherited, the "keep myself very clean" habit. According to a recent research/survey show that some Singaporeans dont wash their hands after using the toilet. There was alot of debate going on recently with regards to this topic. Anyway not washing hands after using the toilet is very disgusting.

Im also very particular abt toilet cleanliness. I rather hold my pee for hours then to ease myself at toilet which are dirty. There are just these question in my mind that I simply dont understand. Why does Men do not have habit of flushing toilet? I have one in the office which dont flush toilet after use, luckily the one at home does it.

3 comments:

CT said...

Oh oh.. kena discover liao arh .. :O

CT said...

wow.. comment still must moderate.. mm.. haha.. just kidding.. this one i thk no need publish arh. can delete after reading arh.. ^o^ !!

Jas said...

Moderate its becos I dont want spam comment.

Anyway I only get to know it recently cos I have been going to toilet more frequently due to more water intake. Saw it not once not twice hor............. *roll eyes*