April 30, 2009

Today Catch - In Life Attitude Is Everything

I heard this sentence from a friend of mine when he was telling me his DAD stick a note with this sentence written after not seeing him for weeks.

I merely laugh it off when he told me abt it. I guess his DAD was probably mad tt he didnt see his own flesh and blood for WEEKS.

This sentence suddenly pop in my mind minutes ago. I have to agree with my friend's DAD on this sentence. Attitude control one thinking, actions and words. Or should I say everything! Just like if u think you will be forgiven with every single mistake u make, u will only continue to make more mistakes in life.

Last time my world only spin ard me. I thought I was the coolest person on earth and I do not need anyone in this world. I were so blind tt I didnt realise classmates walk past me. Tt becos I used to be a very self centred person. I can criticiseanyone I deem fit. In poly, I were one of the coolest girl in class.  I alway ask what would get in rtn before I give. 

There was once a classmate saw me on the MRT but she didnt dare to come close and say HI. During our break time, she found me talking to my besties jokingly then she came to tell me abt the incident. Oh well, she says I look as if I would kill if anyone come close. I didnt know my action would cause someone in such threatening moment. I feel bad, as she is a bubbly person, alway hoping here and there. To make such a person feel so threaten, my face must have really been black.

Many years after this situation, many things happen. Many pple behaviour make me another person. My hkg friend once told me that my smile is very beautiful. I realise tt if a happy person tend to have a happy "emotion" hanging on the face. I realise alot of pple pay attention to my behaviour and etc. No one deserve my black face, no one deserve my critics, no deserve to get flare at just becos I wasnt very happy tt day or maybe I thought I was cool at it. I learn to be self responsible abt my own emotion and action. 

My mom once told me tt 你有时候说话真的很过分. Yes I admit this mistake of mine. I pass critics like as if I were the only right person on earth. I realise I were wrong to judge, a pot shouldnt be calling a kettle black. I learn to reserve myself, a coin alway have 2 side. How sure am I tt I knew the whole story.

Anyway its always better to realise my mistake and become a better person than to continue rotting.

A successful person has more to give than to have.

Confucius say, What you dont wish upon yourself extend not to others.

No comments: