November 2, 2009

Soya bean milk and Pregnant Woman

I know some MTB likes to drink a lot of Soya Bean Milk as its believe that it will make the infant's skin fair and smooth.

My mom was the first one to tell me not to intake so much Soya Bean Milk as she believe that most Soya Bean Milk contains 石膏分 which is not good for the unborn infant.

I did check with my lecturer during my Antenatal class with regards to Soya Bean Milk, she advise that if you are carrying a boy then its advisable to intake less Soya Bean Milk. Reason being that Soya Bean Milk contains a lot of oestrogen which is female hormones. If intake too much of it will cause the Baby Boy to have infertility problem.

I will confirm this issue with my gynae again on my next antenatal check up.

I would advise many MTB, the key to balance diet is intake everything in moderation.

Below is website that talks abt Soya Bean Milk and MTB.
http://www.chineseconfinementfoods.com/soya-bean-soy-products-are-not-good-for-pregnant-women/

No comments: