February 22, 2009

Nephew and Niece

Rey and Faith are brothers and sisters. They are my nephew and niece so dear!!!!

Although Rey is mischievous but he  still can be disciplined. He is so intelligent, learn things fast and talk well. There was once, I left their place, at the gate he told me "Ah Girl YiYi be careful okay." The sentence was so sweet. A little 3 yr old boy know how to show concern to others. He loves HB very much. HB shower him with lots of toys and attention whenever we are with him. He never fail to greet us. Sometimes certain things he say can seriously amaze us.

Faith is so adorable. Whenever she see me she will smile at me. She like to talk a lot, though its baby language, its so interesting communicating with her. She isn't those baby who cry non stop.  She already know how to flip and crawl by herself. The other day I saw her playing  on the bed all by herself, she was laughing away and when she saw me she just show me her hands asking me to carry her. I just love her to bits.

Basically I like kids who are well mannered. You can call me bias or whatsoever. I just hate kids who love to throw tantrum, cry non stop, cannot be discipline. I ever met a little girl when her parent ask her to greet me, she roll her eyes at me. How to dote on kids like that?

Rey


Faith (Look exactly like the brother!!)

No comments: