December 10, 2008

Taiwan - Day 5 (九族文化村) (Part 2)

Its actually a theme park together with outdoor museum of aborigine tribes. You may read more from this webby

I didnt really play the rides as I have learnt a very good lesson when I went to Sunway Lagoon manyy years ago. I sprained my neck during a roller coaster ride and it was the first stop of my holiday. I had to continued the rest of my holiday with a sprained neck....





We took cable car to catch the aborigine tribes show.




The host introduce 9 aborigine tribes but I only remember 1 which is A Mei Tribe.










This is A Mei tribe. Those lady on the stage who wore red are the ones who live more inland and the lady who wore white are the ones who live nearer the sea.


After the show we walk ard and took some random shots


At the theme park








The 360 degree turn magic carpet ride.


Outside the theme park was a BIG garden!!!
This house is the one which appear in 公主小妹大, where the rich grandad stay!!!












The park is so BIG that there is a train going ard it!!!

No comments: