December 16, 2008

Mani and Pedi

Went to did my nails on last friday for my DND. I do not use to have a manicurist that I alway visit. Cos most of the manicurist really out for my pocket than my nails.

I have been sticking to WeiWei since last year. Everyone praise her beautiful job done for my wedding. Thru me she gotten a few more loyal customer. Nevertheless her fantastic skill is the one tt make her customer stay.

She give practical advise when doing nails. Before I went taiwan, I went to to do my nails. I wanted to do some nail art, but she told me its not practical cos it drop easily since Im going to do alot of packing and unpacking. My toe nail's nail art was on the side, as it will not drop off easily even if I wear covered shoes.

I wanted to do nail art for all my 10 nails but she say it will clash badly with my costume. As my peranakan costume is full of colorful flowers. So she did 2 simple nail art.


She did a french pedi for me.


And a fantastic nail art.


PS: She does a good job with VERY reasonable price. She also will not pester you to buy products.

No comments: