November 22, 2008

Taiwan - Day 3 (Hotspring Night) (Part 3)

After 1 whole day of journey, we rtn to our hotel. Tonight we are staying at Hoya Hotspring Resort. Something we do look forward to, as not many country do have hotspring. Upon reaching the hotel we smell a very strong "cooking egg" smell. At the side of the entrance there was this 煮蛋区, so we thought the "cooking egg" smell came from there.

Dinner was provided at the hotel, I call for a cup of plain water and the plain water tasted different. It tasted thicker then normal water. I didnt think much and drink it. Even the 泉水 tasted different. I guess its due to the mineral.

When we reach our hotel room. I turn on the tape water, the "cooking egg" smell came out again....... Our room has the facilities to 泡温泉, its big enough for couples to enjoy the 温泉. Then I realise that the "cooking egg" smell is not becos of the 煮蛋区, its the smell of the 泉水.

After I got ready the water, we were ready to enjoy our hotspring. Why is it call hotspring. Becos Its super HOT!!!! We slowly soaked our legs in, then body, after a struggle of 5 mins we then manage to get use to the temperature and sat down in the bathtub.

After 15mins, I suddenly feel that my heart is beating faster and faster, breathe getting tougher and tougher. Hence I quickly clean up and lay down at the bed. My head started spinning and my whole face was red. I heard from the tour guide that, first timer user will get this kind of effect as we do not get use to it. So I was smarter in the morning. I only soaked for 10 mins instead of 15mins. 

We left the hotel with out hair, body and mouth full of "cooking egg" smell. Muwahaha.

煮蛋区


The hotel we stay in.

No comments: