November 25, 2008

Health is Wealth

It seriously freak me out after hearing Dad is suffering from high cholesterol and minor choked blood vessel problem. Many pple think that Bypass operation is a minor operation, in fact many pple die during such minor yet deadly operation.

I bought Vit E and some other supplement for him to tk. I insisted he take it on a daily basis until he is due for his next check up. Becos of his 6 pack figure, nobody will believe that my Dad is actually down with such problem, . His cholesterol problem actually is due to his diet problem. Pig trotters and seafood are his favourite!!! Though these supplement aint cheap but Im willing to pay for it. Becos I do not wish to see him going for any operation.

Money is small issues, health is more impt than anything on earth.  

Mom is also going to start taking protein. Im very against slimming products! As she need to lose some weight, I recommend her to tk protein. As it rather feeling after drinking it, hence cutting down on food intake. Good for health and good for weight loss. 喝protein皮肤会变亮喔!!

No comments: