October 29, 2008

Urgent Leave

Today I were on urgent leave.... Why? Not becos something happen at home. Becos too much thing happen at work.

The moment I think of turning up for work tml stress me up. The whole of yesterday night I couldnt sleep. That not my usual habit. At 10pm I usually will be very tired and need to turn in before 1030pm. I stay awake all night long...... When morning alarm went off, my heart suddenly start to beat very fast!!! I wake my hubby up, I told him my heart is feeling very unwell.

3 years ago, when I had mild depression I also had this type of heart racing feeling.

Seriously work is very stressed up lately. Even hubby is getting phobia of my work..... The other day he saw me with a paper bag, he immediately ask "You bring your work back home again?" Yes!!! I have been bringing work back home to do.... Even on MC also have to work from home. When every other thing is not being cared by anyone, I have to care.... But who appreciate? Not being appreciated is a minor issue, but why things turn ard at me? People bitching on MSN abt me, trying to play politics against me!!! Seriously Im not interested in any games of politics, I just want to go to work at 9am, knock off at 6pm. I dont need to answer for so many pple things, read so many pple emails. When every other pple didnt turn up for work, it became my business...... When I have to do every other pple work and my work became backlog.

When will all these nonsense thing stop? Enough is enough!!! Now you know the reason why I just cant wait to go for my taiwan trip.

Hubby shoot his favorite sentence again: Not happy, quit, stay home annd company the dogs.

At 11:51pm, my heart is still having the racing beat. For that salary amt every mth, not worth it!!!

2 comments:

过来人 said...

Sometimes, its beyond our control. Maybe try lookg at a brighter side. Every task you've complete, you'll feel kind of satisfaction. Yes, its very fustratg when nobody cares but only you do. When theres no appreciation but remarks. Think positively during work - stay cool, calm, finish it & say to yourself, others can't do it, i can. You might feel better after that after all.

Of course health is the most important.. but when comes to work, its better to train up one's self patience.. cos i believe one will be even more successful with that ...

I love this sentence ...
" Success is to do more for the world than the world does for you "

Gambade !!!

Urgent Leave Part 2 « Jas’s New Adventure said...

[...] A new comment on the post #182 “Urgent Leave ” is waiting for your approval http://capri01ash.wordpress.com/2008/10/28/urgent-leave/ Author : passerby (IP: 203.125.72.44 , 203.125.72.44) E-mail : 123@hotmail.com URL    : [...]