October 5, 2008

A Mei Star Tour Concert

Yesterday, Cousin and ! went for A Mei Star Tour Concert. This is the best concert I ever went!!! Super High Concert!!! Everyone was singing and dancing with her thru the whole concert. Everyone was as high as her. Cousin and I clapped our hands until brusied. LOL!!!

When I sang along with her, it was so touching that my tears naturally row down my cheeks. 失恋的人我建议还是不要去看她的演唱会, 你会泪如雨下. Too Touching!!!

A Mei is really a superstar, her voice and her performance can be super high and super touching. Not many singer can do this!!!

This year we bought the second most expensive tickets, next year onward I'll definetly buy the most expensive ticket. I swear I'll make an effort to attend her concert whenever she is here to organise one.





Cousin and Me. (Doesnt we look alike? LOL!!!)


四面舞台


I were too high too touched to take pictures. Basically cant tk very good pics as well, cos we were at the second level.

No comments: