October 30, 2008

Covered Shoes Size 2

Yippee!!! I manage to buy a pair of covered shoes!!! Must be wondering why am I so happy? I have a size 3 feet. At times when I buy size 3 heels, it can also be too big for me, not to even mention abt covered shoes. I were shopping at West Mall, and I spotted a pair of covered shoes. Try it on and it fitted. I took a look it was size 3. I knew I have to give it up as times goes by shoes will become loose... Not giving up I went to the assistant and ask what their smallest size for this model. To my delight she told me there is 1 size smaller. It fitted so well on me, w/o any hesitation I paid for it.

Hubby say that he never see me so happy abt buying a pair of $25++(after discount) shoes. I told him even if its $80++ I will also pay for it. This is my first pair of covered shoes other than my school shoes and sport shoes. Im hoping it doesnt worn out so easily....



No comments: