October 23, 2008

Baking Day

I spend one of the weekend staying at home to do some baking. Baking is no easy task!!! Take alot of practise and experience to perfect it. Mine were almost close to complete flop.

I did a quiche for the dogs.


First Batch of Quiche


2nd Batch of Quiche
I realise that my oven is hotter further inside. Hence when those inner placed quiche all are burnt.


Same Batch but this turn out perfectly okay.


I make some muffins as well!!
First batch of muffins




Results are badly burnt hump back whale!!!


2nd batch of muffins


Results were okay. I adjusted the temperature abit lower.


3rd batch of muffins
Err same temperature not sure why it turned out burnt.


Anyway I felt it was a good try, I get to know my oven better and the "agaration" of quantity was much better. Look forward to the next baking session.

No comments: