August 21, 2008

嫁妆

I wanted to blog this in Chinese, after staring at the screen for 15 mins and doesnt know what chinese words to use. I drop the idea of blogging in Chinese. >.<"'

This is something I have been wanna blog but didnt have the chance.

When Chinese woman marry off their mother will prepare a set of gift aka 嫁妆 for their daughter to bring to their new home. I must really say that going thru the whole chinese wedding ceremony is very meaningful. The 嫁妆 that the mother prepare for their daughter are also very meaningful and useful.

The Sewing Kit-

Life without my mum is terrible, I use to tk her for granted and every single time I need something, I just call out "Mi!!!" Now...... no more "Mi" will response....... Early in the morning when Im chosing my sets of clothes to go to work, I realise that the buckle of the pants drop out and have to be re-sew back. What I use to do when Im back in my parent place, I will just dump it to my mom and head for bath, and after my bath the pants will be nicely sew. Now, I have to do it after bath, and it was much more tougher than I thought it was. Because of this Im late for work........ Small thing like this make me appreciate my mom very much.

Morale of this story- Nvr tk your love ones for granted.

No comments: